Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My "secret" to recovery: Ultragen by First Endurance

[Originally posted to Facebook on January 11, 2014]

Some of you have called me "crazy" (like my buddy Tim) or sent me Facebook messages asking about my OCR training, so I thought I'd share my "secret" in case you want to try something new in 2014. In addition to getting enough sleep and (mostly) eating right, I've been drinking Ultragen by First Endurance after my morning workouts (which last about 2 hours).

I'd been looking for a post-workout/recovery drink...water wasn't cutting it and figured Gatorade wasn't enough. That's when I found Ultragen. The research and science on their site sold me over other products.

I'd say it's working. My times are close to what they were in college (even after taking most of my 20's off). And I'm "crazy" enough to work out in the morning, get another workout in later in the day, and still be ready to go the next morning—at 4:30 a.m.

Anyways, check out Ultragen if you're looking for a post-workout/recovery drink. Message me with questions.

http://firstendurance.com/nutrition/ultragen.html



No comments:

Post a Comment